For more than 30 years, Carnegie has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We believe passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
Who we're hiring:
As a Digital Strategy Associate, you will be responsible for planning and strategically overseeing the execution of paid search, Display, streaming, and paid social media campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Paid Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing team on the strategic oversight and relationship management of Carnegie’s higher education clients. This will include all aspects of our clients’ campaign execution, from proposal development and media plan creation to ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Architect digital strategies driven by our clients’ business marketing goals and objectives
- Identify digital opportunities and map out the inputs needed to develop an effective digital marketing and tactical strategy
- Prepare strategic, multichannel media plans/budgets for existing and potential new clients
- Oversee the execution of assigned clients’ campaigns, ensuring goals are being met by working closely with platform specialists to continually optimize campaigns
- In-depth monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the clients to which you are assigned using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and platform reporting tools; must be able to analyze data in aggregate, identify short-term and long-term trends, and make thoughtful recommendations accordingly
- Foster client-agency relationships through monthly strategy calls, acting as an expert partner for clients and advising on best practices
- Keep up-to-date on digital landscape trends, emerging platforms, and industry news
- Bachelor's degree required; Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- 1–3 years of experience with digital media planning and/or execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience analyzing and reporting on data trends with full understanding of digital marketing KPIs and success metrics
- Experience using and analyzing data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of or direct experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Google Display & Video 360 or other DSP required
- Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certifications a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Clear oral and written communication skills, both internally and externally; can confidently speak to and present on campaign performance with both clients and internal Digital team members
- Experience with Asana or other project management software tools a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, utilizing resources to work independently and troubleshoot arising issues before escalating to senior team members
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning